I’m so excited because this is the first time I’ve been tagged in a post for a Meme, I think that’s what they call them. I’m relatively new in the blog world, so hopefully that’s right! Kerri over at Save at Home Mommy tagged me to participate in this post! I’m just starting this blog and it brings me real excitement that someone else would actually read what I have to say! Here are the rules.
1. Mention the person who nominated you. Be sure to check out her blog.
Make sure you check out Kerri’s blog at Save at Home Mommy - It’s one of the blogs I follow daily.
2. List six unimportant things that make you happy. I'll try my best!
1.Peaches from the Farmer’s Market. I can’t wait until they are back at the Farmer’s Market, and although I try to be frugal, this is something, to me, that is worth the extra money! There’s nothing better than biting into a juicy peach!
2.In N Out - I know some areas don’t have In N Out, and you are missing out. I could eat a grilled cheese with grilled onions daily from here. Thank goodness I got a $50 In N Out gift card for Christmas. Only .33 left on it now though!
3.A bath - I love to take a long hot bath, but since our water always backs up, we have an old bath tub, and there’s always a dirty person in it, it’s hardly ever clean when I want to take a bath.
4.TV - I TiVo so many shows I know I will never watch.
5.This is so unimportant - but I like for my kids to wear nice clothes. I always shop at Macys for their clothes, but I shop at the end of the season for the next size up and store them in the closet until next year. This is a great way to get really nice brands for dirt cheap. Especially if you have a Macys card, you can get an extra 15% - 20% off during certain times.
6. Diet Soda - this is something that I stock up on when I can, but I know even though its diet, it’s not that great for you. I need to cut back, but I really, really like it.
3. Tag six blogs, state the rules and notify them with a small comment on their blog.
1. Ashley's Closet - I love this blog, the way she tells her life stories is so great, they always make me laugh.
2. The World According to Lawgirl - An old friend who I love, hopefully she’ll do this.
3. Manic Mariah- This is a blog I follow daily because of the great stories she tells about her family and I love that she just tells it like it is.
4. Frugal Freebies-I love to see all the Freebies she comes up with! And I like trying to find them before her, it doesn’t ever work though!
5. Marisa Gary - Someone who works with my mom that always has a positive attitude and good sense of humor. I’d like to think that my mom likes her so much because she’s like me and she keeps my mom entertained throughout the work week!
6. A Call to Higher Places- I just like reading about her finds!
June Swago INTL
1 day ago