Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kmart - Super Double Coupons

Here's my first trip to Kmart this week, I plan on making a few trips. I went to the regular Kmart, but tomorrow I plan on going to the Big K to get some groceries free or cheap.



1 - Secret deodorant
1 - Secret Flawless deodorant
2 - Dove deodorant
1 - Herbal Essence Shampoo
1 - Herbal Essence Conditioner
1 - Nature Source glass cleaner
1 - Renuzit odor neutralizer
3 - Huggies wipes travel size
1 - Huggies wipes 64 count
2 - Huggies Pull ups
2 - Small Steps 4 pack toilet paper
2 - Scott 12 pack toilet paper
4 - Glade Carpet deodorizer
2 - Oust

Coupons:
1 - $5 off $50 purchase found here
1 - $1/1 Secret
1 - $2/1 Secret Flawless
2 - $1.25/1 Dove deodorant
2 - $1/1 Herbal Essence
1 - $1/1 Nature Source
1 - $1/1 Renuzit
4 - $1/1 Huggies Bath and Body coupon - found here
2 - $2/1 Huggies pull ups - found here
2 - $1/1 Small Steps
2 - $1/1 Scott toilet paper
4 - $1/1 Glade carpet deodorizer
2 - $2/1 Oust
Total: $29.81 - I probably could have done better if I would have kept my before coupon total closer to $50, but I was trying to make it quick as I had my 2 year old with me. I actually had the woman behind me tell me how she can't believe how much I saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment